- Model NO.: K9840
- Analysis: Kjeldahl Nitrogen Determination Method
- Application: Food, Feed, Agriculture, Medicine, Soil etc...
- Performance: Automation
- Power Source: AC220V±22V
- Range: 0.1- 240mg Nitrogen
- Trademark: ZSIMC
- Specification: ISO CE
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Element: Organic Elemental Analyzer
- Display: Digital
- Frequency: 50±1HZ
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Measurable Sample Weight: Solid < 6g, Liquid < 16ml
- Transport Package: Export Packing
- Origin: China
- Display: 4.3 inch color screen.
- Manual/automatic mode changeover free.
- Automatic Alkali pipeline washing function
- Automatic or manual filling mode is optional according to test need.
- Distillation time can be edited freely, and automatic alarming upon completion.
- Automatic cleaning of control system and distiller, ensuring high measurement accuracy.
- Intelligent design of nitrogen tube peripheral facilities including safety designs and displacement hint.
- Intelligent cooling water control system achieves cooling water control and test.
- Emergency stop operation is able to deal with unexpected accidents.
- Automatic fault detection and intelligent audible and visual alarm system are available.
- Automatic accurate distribute alkali and boric solution.
Perfect safety protection system gives distiller and tubes measurement and protection against over temperature and overpressure.
- Calibration Function: Dilution water calibration, Alkali solution calibration, Boric acid solution calibration, washing flow calibration
- Safety door, digestion tube and cooling water condition is displayed at real time when running
|Measuring range||0.1mg ~200mg N|
|Sample capacity||solid<=5g/sample, liquid<=20mL/sample|
|Cooling water consumption||1.5L/min|
|Operating mode||Manual/automatic mode|
|Display modes||5.1" LCD screen|
|Power supply||220VAC±10%, 50Hz|