- Model NO.: K1100/K1100F
- Analysis: Kjeldahl Nitrogen Determination Method
- Application: Food, Feed, Agriculture, Medicine, Soil etc...
- Performance: Automation
- Power Source: AC220V±22V
- Measuring Range: 0.1mg N - 200mg N
- Burette Volume: 1.0 μl/ Step
- Transport Package: Export Package
- Origin: China
- Element: Organic Elemental Analyzer
- Display: Digital
- Frequency: 50±1HZ
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Analysis Time: 5 - 10 Min/Sample
- Trademark: ZSIMC
- Specification: 455*391*730mm
- HS Code: 9027809900
- Automatic waste discharge and cleaning ensure operator safety and save work time.
- External titration cup design gives operator real-time control of the whole test process.
- Steam flow is controllable, satisfying different test requirements.
- Regent barrel enjoys fluid absence warning function, ensuring smooth test going.
- High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy.
- USB or RS485 interface is optional for PC connection.
- The temperature of distilled liquid is detected real time. If the temperature of distilled liquid is abnormal, to ensure the accuracy of experiment's result, instrument will stop working.
- Double distillation model is used for meeting different experiments, to retard the speed of acid-base reaction.
- Digestion tube fast drain function is used to avoid operator touch distilled hot reagents, protecting operators.
Large LCD touch screen gives visual operation and abundant information, enabling user to have a good command of it.
Complete compatible design
Compatible with congeneric products perfectly
- Using φ42 digestion tube
- Titration while Distillation, enhance the efficiency rapidly.
- User friendly design, color touch screen, easy for operating
- Faster ARM system, faster operating rate
|Measuring Range||0.1mg - 200mg N|
|Analysis Time||5 - 10 min|
|Reproducibility||Average value relative error 0.5%|
|Burette volume||1.0 μL/ step|
|Sample capacity||Solid ≤5g/sample; Liquid ≤ 20mL/sample|
|Water Consumption in distillation||1.5L/m|
|Data storage capacity||K1100: 1000sets; K1100F: 1800sets|
|Power Supply||220 AVC ±10%; 50Hz|