K1100 Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions designed based on classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. It's equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automatic degree and high-quality components,can easily achieve automatic waste discharge and cleaning of boiling tubes and titration cups, control steam supply and have real-time detection of condensation temperature. High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid-level detection gives smooth test process.
* Automatic completion of distillation, titration, calculation, printing, waste discharge and
* Automatic waste discharge and cleaning ensure operator safety and save work hours.
* External titration cup design gives operator real-time control of the whole test process.
* Multiple protections I.e. failure self-detection, hints of condensed water shortage, displacement of safety door and nitrogen tube, and so on.
* Steam flow is controllable, satisfying different test requirement.
* Regent barrel enjoys fluid absence warning function, ensuring smooth test going.
* High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy
* Large LCD touch screen gives visual operation and abundant information, enabling user to have a good command of it
* USB or RS485 interface is optional for PC connection.